Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shopping Day

     Today I am taking the kids shopping which should be fun, lol. Or not. They tend to have major tantrums when we are in public...obviously because that's the place that causes their Mama the most embarrassment, lol. *grin*  Oh well, just another one of the joys of parenthood. I'm hoping to  find the kids some new clothes because Noah is now wearing 24 months and Haleigh is in size 6-9 months. My kids are growing WAY TOO FAST and along with that comes constantly having to buy new clothes to accomodate for their off the charts growth spurts. At least I love to shop, because if I didn't this could become tedious. 
     Oh, we also are bought Noah a new kind of diapers yesterday; Huggies Little Movers Slip Ons. I'm super excited to see how he does with them. They seem to be a transition between regular diapers and pull ups and since we are in full swing potty training mode, this may make it easier for him. He can get himself dressed from the waist down now, so this should make things a bit easier if he feels the urge to go. :-)  
     I also wanted to uipdate on Tyler; his surgery went well and he seems to be doing all right. Thank you for continued prayers in this situation. We do serve a wonderful God!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment