Tuesday, August 23, 2011

     Let me start this post by admitting that I used to have a horrible bad habit...I bit my nails. But then, when I got pregnant with Noah, I had no desire to do that, what so ever. Perhaps it was because the prenatals I was taking made them grow super fast, and they finally looked pretty. I haven't bit my nails for TWO WHOLE YEARS!!! But tonight, that all changed.
      I watched Final Destination in 3-D and now all I have left in place of my nails are sad little stumps. I blame this totally on Caleb of course as he forced me (kicking and screaming) into the theater to watch that terrible movie. Can you keep a secret? I actually was excited to go but don't let him know that, hee hee hee. *grin*  It was pretty good and I was impressed that they didn't overuse the 3-D but my nerves were totally shot.
       Then, we got back home to a screaming Halebop (she missed her mommy and daddy) but was fine as soon as she was in Mama's arms.
       All in all, it was a great evening. The day was stressful but getting to go on a date with hubby was so much fun...and much needed. And we're even more blessed because my parents are watching the kids Friday night and all day Saturday so hubby and I are heading out to Bdubs to party it up...drinks and fun with friends!  Night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment