Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Mornings

     Before I get into my post of the day I just wanted to offer up a praise to God. One of the triplets is coming home today (Easton) and another one (Eli) on Monday!!!!! God is so good. Please pray for Des and Clif as they  begin this part of their journey as parents.
   
      Today is going to be a good day. Caleb was supposed to work overtime but no one was going to be at the office so he has the day free, HOORAY! Which means that we get to spend the entire day together which is something I'm very thankful for. Caleb got up and fed the kids this morning while I took my bath...which was nice. Morning baths are a luxury these days as I normally have to wait until the kids are in bed at night...but that's fine with me.
       This morning after we all had our breakfast we started the day by watching Saturday morning cartoons in our jammies. Generally, I get the kids dressed as soon as they have their breakfast but the weekends are an exception to that rule. Sometimes, it's fun just to sit around in our PJs relaxing and forgetting about the fast paced world.
        Well, it's off of here because Daddy is getting all the cuddles from the babies and I don't want to be left out of such a good thing. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment