Monday, August 15, 2011

HOORAY FOR SCHEDULES!!!

     Well, it took almost five months to do it, but I've FINALLY got the kids on the same schedule. Hooray for that, because that means that after many LOOOONNNNNNG months, I am finally able to get a break during the day again. Praise the Lord. We  normally start the day around 6:30-7am with breakfast, then changing diapers and getting dressed. After that, I always try to take the kids for a walk or to the playground (or both!!) so that they can get some fresh air. Let's just say that today was AWESOME because it was 70 degrees when we went out...in my opinion, the perfect temperature. Then, it's back home for snacks and feeding Haleigh her solid food...I can't believe it, but she is finally eating cereal, fruits and veggies...yay for Miss Hales. Then, it's nap time for both the kids and free time for me. Which I normally spend doing laundry or other housework. But still, it's a couple hours of quiet time and I very much enjoy that.
      When the kids wake up, it's lunchtime and then the majority of our afternoon is playtime, but occasionally watching a movie. Noah really likes Charlotte's Web and The Bee Movie right now, so I have those two pretty well memorized. :-)  Then, then another favorite time of the day....DADDY GETS HOME! So yeah, I'm blessed to have such an amazing family. God is so very good to us!
       Anyways, it's off of here because I've decided to watch a couple of shows and saying heck with the laundry for now. Hope all of you have a wonderful MONDAY!!!
 
PS...Please continue to pray for Tyler. I will update as soon as I know more. Also, Eli (one of the Smith triplets) is coming home today!!! PRAISE THE LORD!! Baby "Elliana had another spell so she will be in the NICU for a minimum of eight more days" (from Des' Facebook). Please continue to pray for her, her two brothers, and her Mom and Dad. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment