Friday, August 26, 2011

Party Time!!!

     Today I will be reintroduced to society...at least that's how it feels, haha. My parents are watching the kids tonight and I'm going out partying with a large group of friends. First we're hitting up Bdubs and then heading downtown for some clubbing. I haven't done that in YEARS! So, even though I will probably be exhausted by 11 tonight, I'm going to push through the sleepiness and have an awesome time. And the great news is that I get to sleep in as late as I want tomorrow morning; as long as our rude neighbors aren't being loud at 5am.
     Ok, well, off of here now to play with my babies. Even though I'm so excited to have a night out, I'm going to miss those little boogers like CRAZY!  Hope all of you have a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment