Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Praises and Prayer Requests

     There for a while I thought things would never get better. Life just had a hold on my family and would not let go for anything. But finally it seems that things are getting back to normal around here...hooray for that. I have so many praises to lift up to God right now.
      Praising God for Desiree and Clif's triplets...that they are doing so well; gaining weight and well on their way home. :-)
      Just found out my best friend is pregnant with another little miracles. Praising God for this new life.
     Praising God for the health of my family; we were all so sick for at least a month between us, with strep throat and oral thrush.
     Praising God for losing my sight in my right eye...this is making me stronger and making me cling to HIM even more. I feel truly blessed.
     I do have a prayer request also. Caleb's nephew Kase is in the hospital with Crohn's disease. He is on a feeding tube and has lost a considerable amount of weight. We are all very worried about him and need prayer for this situation.
     Well, that's about ti for now but I do hope each of you is having a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment