Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleepy

      Got woke up by our rude neighbors this morning at 4am. I honestly wasn't really that upset about it because it's not worth my time or energy to get mad at something that isn't going to change. But so help me, if they start waking my babies up, then I'm going to have to say something. They blast their music until at least 11pm most nights and it is so loud. We normally have to end up turning off our TV and heading to bed because we can't hear what's going on, on the television. Then, they are up at weird hours every night, last night was 4am, making a ton of racket, yelling at each other and running back and forth across their apartment. It is seriously annoying, especially since I am normally up around 6ish. 
     We went ahead and signed another one year lease here because we LOVE the apartment complex. Almost everyone here is really nice and the grounds are beautiful. Plus, we can't beat what we are paying in rent, which leaves plenty of money to save and spend on our babies. I shouldn't complain at all because at least we are our of "ghetto salem". That's what I used to call our old apartment, haha. There was so much drug activity and violence on that street so I'm so thankful to God to be where we are now....just a bit confused at people's rudeness. :-(  
     But, I'm putting that aside and forgiving and moving on. Today I'm taking the kids for a walk as soon as Halebop wakes up. We found a new walking trail out near Black Dog Salvage in Roanoke which is really nice. The only problem is that a large portion of it isn't shaded so we will have to go early mornings or wait until it starts to cool off a bit. I hope everyone has a blessed day and is doing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment