Monday, August 8, 2011

A Better Outlook

    My last blog post was born from sleep deprivation and raging hormones. I had a MUCH better day yesterday, got to spend time reading my Bible, and got plenty of sleep over the weekend. I'm worried that my last post came off as me being frustrated with my kids, which is totally not how I intended it. I really just wanted to get across that I was completely exhausted and needed a bit of a break....as everyone does at some point.  But yeah, just wanted to put that out there.
     Yesterday, both of the kids were as sweet as they could be, too. Noah has reached this absolutely adorable stage where he wants to sit on my lap and be cuddled all day. I just love it so much and I'm really going to be sad when he doesn't want hugs, kisses, and cuddles from Mommy anymore. And oh my goodness...Halebop is rolling over on her own now (back to belly and belly to back). She HATES laying on her belly though so once she gets there she gets FURIOUS and starts screaming at the top of her lungs. It makes me laugh because she just keeps doing it.
     Oh, and I was on the phone with one of my friends yesterday evening when the most hilarious thing happened. I didn't see it but Caleb told me all about it. Noah was cuddling Haleigh and she ended up spitting up all over him *giggle*. Noah looked down, pushed her away, and rolled away as fast as possible. Caleb said his reaction was super funny. I wish I could have seen it, haha.
     Well, it's off of here now to get the kids ready. I think I'm going to take them for a walk before it gets too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment