Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hallelujah for Fall!!!

     Fall is FINALLY here! :P   I am so excited, too. The past few days have been wonderful and the highs have only been in the 80s. :-)  This time of year is the best for me because I always seem to be really on the ball when it comes to my writing. I guess it has something to do with the inspiration the changing of the seasons gives me...I don't really know. I do know I"m looking VERY forward to pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks, making autumn crafts with Noah and Haleigh, and being able to go outside at 4pm without feeling like a melting Popsicle.  
     Also, I found out today that me and Caleb got accepted for Diamond Dash 2011, so here's to winning some $15,000 bling! Although, I'd probably try to sell it so we can pay off our car...oh the joys of growing up. *grin*  Getting ready to get off of here and get in some one on one time with Bug. Haleigh decided she only wanted to sleep for 45 minutes earlier while Noah was napping, so she is asleep again now. Ciao friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment