Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lifffffeeeee

Yet again, SLEEPY. Story of my life. :-(  Getting ready to get off of here and head to bed. I'm turning into such an old lady, lol. Kids have been in pretty rotten moods the past couple of days and my hormones are RAGING so that hasn't made for a good combination. I am praying that tomorrow is better than the rest of this week has been. It should be because I get to see my Granny Jones and I haven't seen her in what feels like forever. I haven't been able to drive to Craig because the eye doctor said I could drive but to keep the trips short...as in 15 minutes or less at a time. So yeah, but anyways, I hope each of you is having a very blessed day.

PS...and thank you for your continued prayers for the Smith family and their three little babies, Easton, Eli and Elliana!

No comments:

Post a Comment