Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vagueblogging

      Which I am choosing to do, lol. There are certain details that I will keep to myself about yesterday evenings events.*grin*  I will say that last night was a BLAST and it was so nice getting to feel like an adult again. I actually went entire evening without using the word "potty" so I feel quite accomplished. :-)  This morning Caleb and I got up, took our time getting ready and headed to Hardees and Starbucks for biscuits and coffee...YUMMY. Then, we went for a 2 mile walk, which I was proud about. We totally could have lounged around the house all day being lazy but what fun would that have been, right? We were close to The Grandin so we stopped in and watched The Help, which was A-MAY-ZING. Seriously one of the better movies I've seen in a while. Then, I went to pick the kids up from my parents and had a great time snuggling and getting in my baby lovings. :-) I seriously missed them so much when they were gone, but I got a much needed break, for which I am VERY thankful.
      Well, it's off of here now to head to bed as I am quite exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment