Thursday, September 22, 2011

Anxiety...

    I took my Xanax last  night and after taking it, I'm pretty much convinced what I've been experiencing have been anxiety attacks. I went to sleep for the first time in over a week without much trouble and slept NINE HOURS!  No racing heart, no dizziness, or chest tightness; and woke up feeling WONDERFUL. I can't describe it really, other than "mellow". Like, Noah woke me up this  morning screaming because he wanted to get out of his crib and normally that really sets my nerves on edge, but this morning I found myself laughing about it. Then, he has thrown at least three tantrums already and I'm not in the least bit fazed. It's a strange feeling to be so groggy but yet, I have so much energy. It's nice to not feel stressed out and I've been feeling like that for a LONG time...at least since Hales was born. I refused to go the doctor (as I HATE going to the doctor) but I'm glad I did. It's so nice to finally have something to keep me from "crying over spilled milk" shall we say. 
     And there is still a possibility that my thyroid will be abnormal, but if so, then that's probably the cause of the anxiety. Just will have to start taking another pill to regulate that and I should be good to go. I really do appreciate all the prayers and support I've gotten from everyone regarding this. It means so much to me to have all my prayer warriors out there. 

2 comments:

  1. wow in that case.... someone pls get me some Xanax! ;) glad it helped so much! continuing to pray! ~Aleisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had no idea pregnancy related hormones could cause something like this. But, just talked to my OB and she confirmed it. Really weird. Thanks so much for the prayers! :-)

    ReplyDelete