Sunday, September 25, 2011

Praising the Lord

    Haleigh is eating stage 3 baby food finally. So, I think I am going to ask Dr. Beazley on Thursday (that's her 6 month well visit) if we can start mashing up "big people" food and feeding that to her instead. I'm just so thankful we started her on baby food so young, so hopefully by the six month mark the learning how to eat from a spoon phase will have passed and she can focus on more (less goopy) food, lol.  Plus, we have entered the dreaded teething phase...but we have TWO teething. *sighs*  Some days, I think I will lose my mind, but I never do....*grin*  so that's a plus. 
     Didn't get much couponing accomplished today because we spent most of our day in Craig. Today, my Poppy (stepdad's dad) got baptized...in the creek. It was definitely a bit chilly today but the shouts of "AMEN" and "HALLELUJAH" kept us all warm! *smile*  I already know it's going to become one of my favorite memories. I can't thank God enough for my salvation, and for another family member entering into the family of God! Praise the LORD!!!
      Anyways, it's off of here to cook dinner, give the kids their baths, and try to have a conversation with hubby consisting of more than one word responses. Have I mentioned how much I really HATE Fantasy football? 

No comments:

Post a Comment