Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blah...

    I'm currently not feeling the best. :-(  I think I might have a virus or something because I've been achy and super tired all day. No nausea, though, so I'm thankful for that. I guess it could be that I'm sleep deprived, as that tends to make me feel bad. I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in I don't know  how long. And it's not really the kids faults...mainly the neighbors upstairs. I hate complaining because we live in such a wonderful place now,but I'm a very light sleeper so any noises bother me. The one advantage I've had is that I started taking Melatonin on occasion so it's been helping me to sleep. Anyways, I think I will get off of here for now so I can go lay down and maybe get to sleep a little early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment