Friday, September 16, 2011

Date Night

    Another week of sticking to our new rule...one night out a week for Mommy and Daddy. As soon as the kids wake up from their naps, I'm taking them over to Craig and dropping them off at my parents. :-)  Little Bug is so excited to be spending the night with his Nana and Pawpaw. And I am very excited to get a much needed break. I still don't know what we are doing for sure yet, but I do know it will involve hubby taking me out to eat somewhere, haha. And then we may be meeting up with some friends! 
     I walked outside this morning and couldn't believe how cold it had gotten. I actually had to bundle the kids up in the fall clothes and jackets just so they wouldn't get too chilly. Noah loved it, but Hales was less than thrilled when I tried to zip up her jacket. She pretty much whined until I took it off of her....an hour and a half later. Oh the joys that come along with cold weather. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment