Thursday, September 8, 2011

This and That

     Today was a pretty good day up until this evening. I just have so much going on right now and sometimes it overwhelms me. I've got my own personal issues I'm dealing with so when certain people are rude to me over things I can't control, it makes things seem so much worse. I just can't understand why some people act the way they do at times, but forgiveness is key to happiness, so I will move on and get over it.
     I took the kids to Wal*Mart today all by myself and they were SO GOOD. It really surprised me because Noah has started into what I like to refer to as the terrible two tantrums, and I'm serious when I say that kid acts like he has schizophrenia. One minute he is all giggly and happy and in the next breath he is freaking out because he dropped a cheerio on the floor. It's absolutely exhausting. His pediatrician laughed when I explained his behavior and said it was absolutely normal at this stage, but oh my goodness. Today there were minimal tantrums and he was awesome. I couldn't stop telling him how proud of him I was. :-)  And little Miss Hales has a huge personality and isn't afraid to show it. *grin*  Just writing that sentence brings a smile to my face because she is such a happy little girl.  She is also a mischievous one. Not even six months old and she is already picking on her brother to the best of her ability. Ohhhhh, the joys of sibling rivalry.
     Well, it's off of here for now.  I'm not feeling the best this evening. Going to watch Project Runway and head to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment