Friday, September 9, 2011

SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!

     Seriously? This is like the third night in a row I've been sick to my stomach. It's getting super annoying. Oh well. Hopefully it's just some weird virus or something and it will go away soon. I really need to be on my game for tomorrow's Diamond Dash. I just can't wait. I've got my tennis shoes out and ready to go...and that's saying something since this girl wears flip flops about 99% of the time (even when there is snow on the ground!). I can't wait to write all about it when we get home tomorrow. We went by Fink's this evening and got our second clue for the dash tomorrow...I was puzzled but Caleb figured it out in literally about five seconds. And that is the reason he is my partner...well, and because he is my hubby! *grin*  
      Anyways, it's off of here now to put Bugs a Million to bed and beat Caleb at some Scrabble. GO ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment