Monday, September 26, 2011

Money Equals BLAH!

     I'm up earlier than I'd like to be but praising God for it....because that means more time with my kids. Going to the dentist this evening to have a tooth pulled (and getting my wisdom teeth out sometime in January or February). I just feel so overwhelmed by all the bills that keep coming in right now...we had to pay quite a bit out of pocket for my eye issues because we don't have vision insurance. So, I guess we'll be adding that if I have to have lasik done next month. And then I've been having all these anxiety issues so my new anti depressant is going to be an extra $20 a month...which really isn't bad because without insurance it would be around $100 per month. I just feel really guilty because with all of my issues I feel like I'm stealing away money for the kid's Christmas presents. And I know that opening gifts isn't what Christmas is about, but still...I remember how excited I got last year watching Bug open his gifts...and now we'll have that times two this year. :-)  I know everything will work out, but I was born a worrier so it takes a lot of effort to put all my faith in God and His will. I guess that's why it's called faith, though, right? Well, I guess I better get off of here because Bug wants me to color with him...his new favorite thing! Have a blessed Monday, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment