Saturday, September 17, 2011

     We had a great time spending some time together last night while the kids stayed with their Nana and Papa Scott. :-)  We didn't really do too much since I wasn't feeling the greatest. Hubby took me out to eat at TGI Fridays (we had a $5 off coupon, lol) and then we went to Wal*Mart at 8:00 last night. And for those parents out there, you know that's TOTALLY unheard of. We are normally tucking our little ones into bed around that time. Then we rented some Redbox and headed home to snuggle up and watch movies. I didn't sleep very well last night and I honestly think it's because I missed the kids. I normally stay so busy taking care of them that it seems overwhelming to have a ton of time to lounge around doing nothing...not that I didn't enjoy it, of course. It was just weird. 
     Today Hubby worked some overtime this morning so I stayed at home, curled up on the couch, Facebooked and watched Netflix. When he got off of work we went to Target and Wal*Mart in Roanoke in search of STOK black coffee shots...and no one has them anymore. I can't stand them but hubby likes to "STOK his cokes" with the stuff. We headed to pick up the little ones and took Noah by "warbucks" (his term for Starbucks); he LOVES it there...especially their old fashioned doughnuts. YUMMY!!!  
       All in all, I would say it was a great weekend...with beautiful Fall weather. It was actually a nice change to pull out my autumn attire and wear some new things; especially now that I've lost down to a size I feel comfortable with. For now, it's off of here to get ready for bed. Night, night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment