Monday, September 5, 2011

Random Thoughts of the Day

      I think last night was the latest I've stayed up in forever. :-)  I didn't go to bed until 1ish because I was so excited about working on my blog. I still have quite a bit of work to do on it, but for now, I like it. It's a lot less boring than it was before.
      Before I start into anything, I would like to ask for your prayers for the Persinger family. Their Grandpa passed away and I know they need the Lord to bring them through this rough time. 
     Today is Labor Day which means my hubby is off from work, which rocks. We had planned on cooking out today but since we awoke to a rainy mess, I think we might just grill in, instead. I do hope it lets up because we really want to take the kids hiking and today would be absolutely perfect if the drizzling and rain would stop. 
     This blog post is super stream of consciousness this morning; I apologize for that. I'm just really exhausted and am in desperate need of sleep. 
     Off of here now to wake up hubby and baby girl; the two lazy bones of the family. *grin*  Nah, they just really like their ZZZs. Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment