Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good Morning Wednesday

     As I sit here and listen to Wilbur sing for probably the 100th time this week, I have to gently remind myself that one day I will miss this stage. But right now, if I have to watch Charlotte's Web one more time, I do believe I'll go crazy! *smile*  Noah is OBSESSED with that movie. He snuggles up with me on the couch, eats his breakfast, and we watch the same movie. Every. Single. Morning. Even though it annoys me to no end, it makes me happy that my son finds so much  joy in something so simple.
     And little Miss Haleigh's personality is HUGE now. She can pretty much maneuver to get wherever she wants and if she can't, or we won't give it to her (mainly food...since she would rather eat ours than her formula) she SCREAMS. I don't mean crying either...just bats those beautiful eyelashes and yells out her frustrations. I try not to laugh because I don't want her to scream about things if she doesn't get her way, but it is so darn funny. It's hard not to giggle. :-)
      Well, it's off of here for now but I hope everyone has a good Wednesday. Just to greet you the same way I am greeted every morning by my dear friends the Wiggles *eye roll*, here is a little song for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment