Thursday, September 22, 2011

UPDATE

    Spoke with my doctor again this morning who called me to inform me he had set up an ecocardiogram for next week to test for any heart issues. I told him how well the anti anxiety meds had helped and so that ruled out a heart problem. Now, I have to continue to take xanax for the next week and taper off of it after that. If I don't have anymore anxiety issues then that will mean it was hormone related (apparently around the six month mark is when most women drop most of their prenancy/postnatal hormones). If I begin having attacks again, then that means it's depression and I will be starting on Pristique. This is a very hard thing for me to admit, because I don't "feel" depressed. Hopefully, though, it's just a hormone issue and all will be good. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on how things turned out this morning. Needless to say, my emotions rode a roller coaster today. 


**Just found out my thyroid levels came back normal. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment