Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Look

    I ventured to the hair salon today...a place I've become quite unfamiliar with since have children. I used to get my hair done at least every two months back when I was in college, but that's pretty much next to impossible with two under two. But, yes, I decided I absolutely had to get my hair cut so I left the kids with hubby and headed off. Let me just say this...I have NEVER had my hair cut much above my shoulders, but I really wanted to try something different. I got it cut into a bob with medium length layers and drumroll please.............I. LOVE. IT!!!!!!  It's really cute and completes the "mom" look, lol. Anyways, just wanted to update since in my last post I was pretty much a bundle of nerves about making a new change. Here is the final product (although I will probably style it a bit differently). 


Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment