Friday, September 23, 2011

Rain, Rain

     Currently listening to Bug throw toys around in his crib because he is procrastinating nap time. I have no idea how a child can wake up at 6am or before and never want to take a nap. Some days I wish I could bottle all of his energy and use it for myself, lol. Meanwhile, Haleigh Bop is sleeping away through all the noise...which I'm pretty certain she gets from her Daddy! 
     Is anyone else out there in the Roanoke Valley getting so sick of this weather? I feel like I haven't seen the sunshine in over a week and I miss it! Boo! :-(  Guess I shouldn't complain because we've really needed the rain for quite some time now...just will be happy when I don't feel like I live in Forks, Washington. (For those of you who don't get it, it's a Twilight reference...I'm such a geeky nerd). 
     Anyways, it's off of here now to try to walk my little boy to sleep...and if it doesn't work, I' guess I'm going to have to give into his picketing and give him what he wants, lol....NO NAP!  :-) Have a blessed (and very rainy) day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment