Monday, May 24, 2010

Four Month Checkup

     Noah has his four month checkup today with Dr. Beazely...which means more shots. :-(  I am not looking forward to that part of the visit but I can't wait to see how much he has grown, lol!  I always look forward to hearing how well our little guy is doing...his peditrician always tells us he is "thriving" so I hope we get another good report today! I will try to write another post tonight or tomorrow to let everyone know how is appointment went!  Please pray that he will handle is shots ok and that they won't hurt too bad today. I am going to give him Tylenol before we go just so that it will help to dull the pain! And my Mom took off of work half day today so that she could go with us to his visit, which was super nice of her. I wasn't looking forward to being there by myself when they give my baby his shots...makes me cry everytime! *tear*  But, Noah is waking up from his nap, so I will get off of here for now. Hope everyone is having a great start to their weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment