Sunday, May 2, 2010

Annoyed Beyond Belief

     I'm really surprised I still have a tongue left at all. *sighs*  Let me just say I am doing a marvelous job at biting my tongue when people continue to tell me how to raise my child. :-(  I have and will never get along with this certain person, but that's ok,I guess, I'm his Mommy and I know what's best for him. They actually had the nerve to tell me NOT to feed him cereal yet and that his pediatrician would yell at me if he found out...AHHHH, this is driving me nuts. Well...he LOVES his cereal and hasn't spit up once since eating it And obviously I wouldn't have given it to him if his doctor hadn't already ok-ed it.. This is also the person who told me that he has eczema when his pediatrician said he didn't...they pretend to be a doctor and they are far from it!  Anyways, I'm just thankful that God continues to provide me with patience...but eventually, I'm going to have to speak up and say..."Hey, sorry you think I'm a terrible parent, but that's the thing...I'M HIS PARENT...you aren't!  And every choice I make for him is out of love...I will always do everything in my power to look out for his best interest even if that means putting myself last to do it!!!"  But anyways, sorry about my little rant...but when it comes to my child, I get really defensive! :-)  I mean, he did live inside of me for 9 months so we have quite the connection! I just really wish people would keep their noses out of our business...we're not perfect parents but we are praying parents...and that's the best we can do!  Just pray for us that we will continue to have patience with certain individuals and these certain people will learn that Noah isn't their child to raise!
     On a happier note I am very much looking forward to next weekend...MY VERY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY...or as Emily pointed out, my second mother's day...only this time I won't have the morning sickness. In other words, I get to hug my baby boy instead of the toilet seat, lol! *smiles* Well, I have a cranky baby boy who is ready for bathtime, lol, so I guess I better get off of here and give him one!  :-)  Praying that everyone has a truly blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment