Friday, May 7, 2010

Laughter is the Best Medicine

     I got to hear Noah really laugh for the first time last night. He has half laughed before..which was cute, but oh my goodness, last night was hysterical. I've had a rough week and this was just what I needed to get me on the path to making me feel better. Caleb kept tickling him and everytime he would do it...Noah would burst out laughing..and LOUD!  It was so precious..it brought tears to my eyes! *sighs*  God knows exactly the right moments when to bless us with such moments!  :-) 
     Heading over to Craig tonight for the Mother/Daughter banquet at Craig Valley Baptist..my Mom, Granny Jones, and Noah Bug will be there so it will be 4 generations of family..which will be so nice! :-)  I can't wait...and thanks for all my amazing friends out there who I know I can contact anytime day or night!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment