Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekend Break

     Caleb and I are dropping Noah off with my parents in the morning and then heading up to Lynchburg for the day. We are visiting Red Hill....last Homeplace of Patrick Henry, I think?!  Anyways, I won the tickets at the Mother/Daughter banquet and we are just now getting the opportunity to use them...and we are both SOOOO excited. We definitely need a break...I love my little bug a boo SO very much, but a couple of days without spitup and teething issues is going to be magnificent, lol. I'm going to really miss my precious Noah though!  He will have a blast at Nana and Papa's house, as always...which puts my worries at ease. Anyways, pray for us that we will have safe travel and continue to pray that little Noah doesn't have too many teething issues while Mommy and Daddy are away for the weekend! :-)  I will post pictures and update about our trip, as always, lol...as I'm obsessive compulsive when it comes to photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment