Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting Great News Makes Life Greater

     Do you ever just have one of those days where something SO unexpected happens that it just takes you by surprise and you are absolutely floored? Well...I'm there, lol. Life has been going so well for us and it just got better! :-) *grin* I'm just so thankful to the Lord for each and every day and each and every blessing....and I can't wait to see what else He has in store for us in the future. Even though this life and moments of it can sometimes be scary, as long as we keep our eyes on God, He will lift all worries from us and then we are left with only hope, joy, and love!  Heres to thanking God for each moment!  I pray that each of you are having a blessed week too! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for us too honey! God is so good and everyday just gets better with you! I am so thankful you are at home taking care of our little boy when I am at work. It makes me have such comfort knowing he is in his Mommy's arms! I love you so much and Am thrilled to have caught up on your blog. Loved our trip to Lynchburg too! It was a blast! This weekend is going to be awesome and I am so thankful I have you to spend it with! Love you and keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! :-) I love logging on and seeing that I have comments, lol...even though most of the time they are from my wonderful hubby! *grin* I love having your support in everything...it sure makes this life so much easier to go through. I love blogging and don't see myself giving it up anytime soon! *hugs and kisses* Can't wait until our 2 year anniversary and our trip to Busch Gardens! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...I just realized I ddin't even mention our beautiful Noah Bug! I can't tell you how great it is staying at home with him, babe. It's like...I FINALLY found the PERFECT job, lol...and I'm loving every minute of it! It's not always easy but that's ok, lol...the best things in life sometimes require the most work! *grin* And his smile and laughs make everyday worth it all!

    ReplyDelete