Friday, May 28, 2010

Loving the Way He Loves Me...DEDICATED TO MY HUBBY

     I know I've went kind of blogging crazy over the past couple of days...and to be perfectly honest, I don't really have a clue why, lol. I have just been so happy about so many different things...and when I get overly emotional (whether it be happy, angry, upset)...I WRITE!  And, this blogging thing has really been a way for me to just relax after a long day or when Noah goes down for his naps...anyways...the reason for this post tonight...I love the way my hubby loves me! *GRIN*
     There are so many moments that pass that I don't tell him that he just did something that made me smile. I know I don't always have to say it...as he can see the dopey, cheesey grin on my face, but, still..I think it's nice to take an occasional moment to do sweet things like that in your marriage...so babe, this one is for you!

Thanks for all the times you've made me smile when I didn't use my voice to tell you! The moments I've been washing dishes and you've came up, wrapped your arms around me, and kissed me on the back of the neck...for no reason other than because you love me. For all the dirty diapers you've changed and the bottles you've washed....without me even knowing it until after you've went to bed!  *grin* I walk back into the kitchen for that last glass of water and see that I don't have the dishes to do in the morning when I wake up...and then I smile to myself, and you don't see it!  This is for those moments...the times I forget to tell you that you made me smile, YET AGAIN! :-)  My favorite moments that you make me smile that I probably tell you about the least, just because it comes at the end of a long day is when I see you staring at our precious Noah laying in his crib asleep, and you smile....and I smile too! I wish you could know every time you have caused this to happen to me...but since you can't...this is for those moments! I love you, Caleb!  And thanks for giving me a life of smiles and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment