Monday, May 10, 2010

WHINE

     I am so very thankful for this week and the overtime Caleb is putting in, but oh my goodness...it is already Monday and I can see that I am going to have a rough time handling this. :-(  Please pray for me this week if you have a free moment...I just have such an amazing husband that any extra time spent away from him is just really hard! But, we are a strong family and this is just a teeny tiny microscopic pebble in the bump in the road, lol!  :-)  As you can see, I'm doing my best to have a positive outlook on things!  If anyone has some free time and wants to meet up for lunch or a coffee (I'm craving Starbucks, as usual) give me a shout out...I'm totally up for it! :-)  Ok, hope everyone has an awesome day! And I feel much better after getting my whine out, lol! Love you guys for being so supportive!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I think you know who this is! I love you and thanks for being so supportive of the OT. It means a lot and I am so thankful I have a job where I get over time and I don't have to fight people while doing it! Love you and awesome blog! Hubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you post as anonymous? You could have signed in under you profile name silly! LOL..I love you and thanks for the ocmment! *hugs* I lvoe you!

    ReplyDelete