Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Adventures

     Caleb and I had a LONG talk last night...mainly pertaining to the fact that we haven't done what we said we would do after having kids...going on a date at least once a week! Infact, we have been on two dates in the past four months, so, not so good, lol. We couldn't find a sitter at the last minute today and wanted to get out of the house for a while, so we decided that we would take Noah with us....our choice? THE MOVIE THEATER! Now, grant it, we are starting out with the Grandin, as it is never really very busy and are seeing the documentary Babies, because it is only like an hour and 20 minutes long...plus, not many people I know actually go and see documentaries, so hopefully it will give us some idea of how Noah Bug will do at the movies. :-) I actually think he will do great because whenever we go to Bdubs for dinner he is fascinated by the big screen tvs there, lol! :-) Anyways, I will repost later with an update of our day! 
     Then, there is the whole money issue and the fact that we'll never have any, lol, which is fine with me. We make it by, are able to pay our bills with extra left over...but it would be SO nice to just get away for a while. Even just a day trip. That is why I'm really looking forward to July...our anniversary! :-)  We are going to Busch Gardens and I am SO THRILLED!  :-)  I'm just praying that life doesn't take over and something unexpected comes up which prevents us from going. It probably will, lol, as it usually does. *sighs*
     Well, I guess I better get off of here. Noah is fussy and he wants his Mommy at the moment it seems. Sometimes he wants Daddy and sometimes he wants me....it's so funny! :-)  I pray that each of you has a wonderful day! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment