Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our Very Long Weekend Full of Grins

     I am so excited about tomorrow!!!! We are going to Festival in the Park to see Chris Young with Rebekah and Milli...and Noah of course! *grin*  I absolutely LOVE my country music and so this is going to be so much fun. Plus, getting to hang out with my family is going to make it awesome! We have had a pretty fun weekend so far. Caleb didn't work yesterday because the state had their furlow day, which kinda stunk, but he did a magic show which made up for the cost of what he lost on his day off. :-)  We went to see my cousin Sara graduate from Preschool yesterday morning and then headed back over to Salem. We decided to kill some time so we took a walk to the Salem Library and got some DVDs to watch and then headed up to Elderberrys...YUM.  After that, we walked back home and I headed over to Craig, yet again, for Sara's graduation party...yes, my family has parties for everything, lol...which I find pretty cool. Caleb's magic show went really well (about 300 people were there, so it was one of his biggest shows yet) and after he got home we started a new TV show called Hoarders....and OH EM GEE, people?!?!  If you haven't seen this show, ewwwww....these people have a serious problem. They save like everything and clean up nothing due to a condition which I like to call laziness but psychologists call obsessive compulsive hoarding disorder!  It's a pretty cool show...kind of a mix between extreme makeover home edition and Kitchen Nightmares. The show kind of gave me the creeps and so we spent the majority of today cleaning and babyproofing the apartment!  :-)  So, we are having an awesome weekend so far and we stil have Sunday and Monday left to go. I hope all of your weekends are going great as well. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment