Monday, May 31, 2010

Crazy Caps and Concerts

     We had an awesome time yesterday at Festival in the Park...even though Chris Young (awesome performer, by the way) was great, I have to say that Jaron was my favorite out of all the performances!  He even signed Noah's hat...which was pretty cool, lol! *grin*  Noah did an absolutely fantastic job at the concert...he even fell asleep towards the end of it; the only child I know who can fall asleep during something so loud! :-)  It was just such an uplifting night for me, really!  I got to hear one of my favorite songs performed, "I'll Pray for You"  which I know is super mean, lol, but makes me laugh everytime I listen to it...there are just some people that always come to mind when you hear that song...*smile*  I'll be nice now! 

I'LL PRAY FOR YOU

     The rest are pictures of the fun we had last night!  :-)  I just love my family so much and I can't wait to see what else the Lord has in store for all of us!  Have a great Memorial Day everyone and let us remember all those who have served! 








Jaron and the Long Road to Love

The Band Perry
Chris Young

No comments:

Post a Comment