Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gotta Love the Milestones!

     Well, we've been slowly adding new foods to Noah's palette...so far we have tried two types of cereal; rice and oatmeal...and banannas and carrots! I was worried he was going to HATE the carrots, but surprisingly he has liked everything we have given him. What he really likes the most is when we mix the banannas in with the oatmeal and the carrots in with the rice and heat it up in the microwave for a bit...the one thing he DOESN'T like is cold cereal, lol. But, I can't really blame him for that, as I like my oatmeal and such to be warmed up too! 


   



       I really thought that Caleb would hate feeding Noah solid foods because of course, it's so messy...and one thing Caleb hates are messes. But, you know what??? HE LOVES IT! Infact, the other day, I had gotten Noah's cereal all ready to go....and was about ready to feed him, when Caleb grabbed the spoon and bowl and took over!  It just cracked me up...sitting there watching Noah and Caleb get covered in goo...Noah would laugh, then hubby would...and there was me, laughing right along with them. It was definitely an awesome moment for everyone! 




     Oh, and I've decided to post a picture on here of Noah's friend Henry, lol. We kept Henry the night his Mommy had baby Emilie...and when we got him up to get him ready the next morning baby Noah was still asleep, but Henry wanted to play with him...sooo, this is what we found him doing  *smiles*  peeking at Noah inside the crib...it was too sweet!  Children really are such an incredible blessing! :-)  







And finally....another milestone...but not a very happy one. Noah got his very first bug bite. We were at Longwood Park in Salem when a nasty mosquito bit him..bleh...but I took pictures of that too! :-) I'm obsessive about documenting everything lol. I guess I want to be THAT mom..you know, the one who when he brings home a girl can bring out the picture album and says "...and this was his favorite outfit....his first bugbite....his best friend....etc."  well, you get the point!


2 comments:

  1. and i'll be the aunt he calls to say, "you will not BELIEVE what my mother did when we got home last night,"...and then i'll rush over with my own pics, and remind him of the time he peed on his Aunt Anna and me...teehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...we are just EVIL!!! And I love it! :-) We had to suffer through the same things...it's a circle of life kind of thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete