Monday, May 3, 2010

Bring on the Rain Lord

     Recently I've been faced with so many problems that I don't have the answers to. My ONLY answer is to turn to God and ask Him to guide me...I have faith and trust that He will. I know that everything He places in my path is for a reason...every uplifting moment and each one that bring tears of sadness and hurt. Every moment here on Earth happens for a reason. And as the song says, "I know that there will be days that this life will bring me pain but if that's what it takes to praise you Jesus...BRING THE RAIN!!!!"

"Bring the Rain" by Mercy Me

I can count a million times


People asking me how I

Can praise You with all that

I've gone through

The question just amazes me

Can circumstances possibly

Change who I forever am in You



Maybe since my life was changed

Long before these rainy days

It's never really ever crossed my mind

To turn my back on you, oh Lord

My only shelter from the storm

But instead I draw closer through these times

So I pray



Bring me joy, bring me peace

Bring the chance to be free

Bring me anything that brings

You glory And I know there'll

be days When this life brings me pain

But if that's what it takes to

praise You Jesus, bring the rain



I am yours regardless of the clouds that may

loom above because you are much greater than

my pain you who made a way for me suffering

your destiny so tell me whats a little rain



[1st Chorus]



Holy, holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy

is the lord God almighty

is the lord God almighty

I'm forever singing



[2nd Chorus 2x]



everybody singing

Holy holy holy

you are holy

you are holy



[2nd Chorus 2x]

No comments:

Post a Comment