Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Adventures Update

     I said I would update about taking Noah to the movie theater the other day. :-) He did wonderfully, lol. He fell asleep for half of the movie and for the other half he tried to talk to the babies on the movie screen, which was absolutely hysterical. I don't know if he actually understood them or not, but he was certainly carrying on quite the conversation, lol. The only time he got fussy was right at the end when he got hungry so we were both extremely proud of him.
     Caleb and I are going out of town this weekend...we are doing a little historical outing while my parents watch Noah Saturday and Sunday. We are going to Red Hill and possibly to Poplar Forest...and we are both very excited to get to spend some quality time with each other. It's so wonderful being a mommy but I miss just being able to get up and go...that spontanaiety that comes with having no children. :-)  Once Noah gets a little older, we'll be able to do that again, lol...and I'm sure he will like those kind of adventures. Just to wake up one morning and be like, "hey, noah, would you like to go to the water park today?!"  I like being spontaneous! It's so much fun. But, yes, we are going to have ourselves a little mini vacation now and then again in July for our anniversary! *grin*  A much needed break for both Mommy and Daddy!  Plus, after what happened with Wolfy this past week, it will be good for my parents  having little Noah Bug around...he just brings everyone so much joy!
     Please be in prayer for Noah if you think about it this week...he is having major teething issues and I feel so bad for the little guy. :-(  I'm pretty sure within a months time he is going to have his very first tooth...which will be adorable, but little man is in so much pain...it makes Mommy's heart ache for him! Thanks everyone!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment