Monday, May 3, 2010

Counting Down the Days 'Til Mother's Day!!!!!!!

     I am really looking forward to today. I get to start this beautiful day off by watching my best friends little boy...who is absolutely precious, lol. :-)  Then, when she gets done with stuff we're going to try to walk...if she is up to it, that is. She has like 9 days until her due date and we are all praying very hard that the Lord will bring this baby soon...LOL!  I just can't wait... anyways, 
     This is going to be such an amazing week for me...my very first official mother's day!  I've got so much planned...and OMG...I'm just THRILLED!  My Mom and I are going to the Mother Daughter Banquet at Craig Valley on Friday and I'll be  bringing along Noah, as well...so it will be awesome having my little one there with me too. It's just going to be SO weird getting gifts this year....I'm still trying to get used to the idea that I'm a Mom, lol! :-)  But SO thankful that God has blessed me in this way...I can't think of anything better in this world than that. Then, on Sunday, we're going to church with my parents and I'm happy because I get to be with my Mama on mother's day!  *smile*  She is like the best mom ever...she is the one I call at like 2 a.m. just to cry my eyes out to her when I'm having a bad day...she never complains, just sits there patiently while I cry my heart out to her...then tells me to calm down and gives me all the motherly advice that immediately makes me feel better! :-) Thanks so much for being the best Mom any girl could ever ask for...I only pray that I can be as good of a mom to Noah that you have been to me! :-) 
     And, I don't know what hubbz and little Noah are planning to do for me but it must be pretty special because they have been awful secretive about it, lol. Caleb has even been taking Noah into the bedroom and closing the door while they "discuss" it...LOL...too funny! :-)  I just love my family...they spoil me WAY too much!  I'm excited about the gifts of course but more than anything I'm just thankful God gave us Noah so that I have the privelage of being his Mom! When I think about that I just get so happy!  God is so truly good!
     Well, I'm going to go wake up my sweet precious baby so I can get ready before that adorable 2 year old gets here, lol!  I hope everyone has a blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment