Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Breathe In....Breathe Out!"

----Looking at my little boy reminds me daily of God's PRECIOUS miracles.

----As we become adults...it's so easy to overlook them in our rush through the world! :-(

----My advice? SLOW DOWN..."breathe in...breathe out!"  Take a second to look around you!

----Blossoms in bloom, clouds floating effortlessly in the skies, a new born baby's cry.

----Wow, and again, simply WOW!!! God's hand has touched it all.

----It is our gift to "breathe in....breathe out!"

-----Our Joy...God's Joy....what He "breathes out....we breathe in"

----Ahhh, the miracles....THE mIrAcLe

-----Inhaling God into our souls through his MIRACLES!
          
      Just wanted to take a second to share what was on my heart....:-)  One of my stream of conciousness styles of writing...(the only difference is that I REFUSE to leave out punctuation, lol...I'm too OCD for that). Even through the hard times I'm just so thankful for God reminding me to SLOW DOWN and enjoy life to fullest. Even though this Earth is a temporary one, I know that He wants us to remain full of joy and happiness, and it's so nice to know that we have such a loving and uplifting Savior. I truly believe that nothing on this Earth is here without reason and that God has placed everything here because He has use for it...even if we silly humans haven't figured it out yet! :-)  Praise God for each and every day and blessing...and especially for blessing me with my own gift of Noah, who daily reminds me to slow down and enjoy this life, instead of rushing through it. I enjoy my current snail's pace and although I can't wait to meet Jesus one day I will continue to rejoice and spread His message so that others may feel this joy that I am so overwhelmed with day after day! I pray that each of your has a good and Godly week!

No comments:

Post a Comment