Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Down in the Dumps

     I don't know why I feel so down today, but I do. I have no reason to, really. The worst part about feeling this way is not being able to figure out WHY I feel it, because then it's harder to make it go away. I do know that I'm late starting my cycle, so that has me a bit worried and freaked out, as any Mommy of a five month old would be, lol! :-)  My postnatal hormones are probably still straightening themselves out...after all, nine months up, and nine months down! :-(  This seems scatterbrained, I know, but I can't seem to organize my thoughts today...and I HATE it when I have those kinds of days. *smile*  Another reason I feel kind of down is because my little Noah Bug woke up feeling sick this morning...I'm worried he is getting what I had last week and I feel terrible about that. I just keep praying that he will feel better really soon. Which led to me not being able to go out with one of my friends this evening (which I have REALLY been looking forward to) because I would feel like a horrible Mommy for leaving my Noah when he is sick...or for making my friend sick. :-(  So, yeah, not the greatest day for me emotionally but that's all right...this too shall pass! :-)  I'm just thankful that my hubby willl be home early today and we get to spend the evening together...that makes me happy! Well, Noah just woke up from his VERY SHORT nap, so I will get off of here for now!  :-) 

2 comments:

  1. If you had to leave Noah, you'd feel like crud the whole time and wouldn't enjoy your time out, and if you brought him, you'd feel bad about taking him out sick and possible getting someone else sick, so just let me know when he's better and we'll hang out. :) We're meeting every Wednesday night this summer, so if I'm home, I'll be in town every week. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :-) I'm definitely looking forward to it for sure!

    ReplyDelete