Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Infamous Camping Trip

     *SIGHS*  My hubby is leaving me this weekend to go on a camping trip.....and let me just say I really want to take a second to WHHIIIINNNNNE!!!!  :-(  I'm going to miss him when he is gone but at the same time he totally needs this "guy time"...I get it, I really do. So, why am I being so hard on him about it?  Let me just say this, and girls, it will be all I need to say for you to understand...HORMONES!!!  They cause us to do and say things that make us even do a double take...*laughs*  :-)  Thankfully, I have a very patient husband who understands my emotional issues....thank you Caleb...I love you for it! I sulked about it for a while when he first told me but then decided that this was the Lord's way of providing me with some well deserved girl time, as well!  Sooooo, I am spending MY LOVELY WEEKEND with a bunch of my girlfriends and their kiddos....ages ranging from 2 months-2 years *grin*  and I simply cannot wait!  Kids make me smile and getting to spend some well needed time with my gal pals will make me smile even more. Not to mention, we are taking the kids swimming, which should definitely be interesting to say the least!  So, please say a prayer for good weather this weekend...for the guys as they go on this camping trip they've been planning and rescheduling for quite some time and us girls too. :-)  Regrettably, I must end this blog post, as a dirty diaper is in need of changing....pee yew! :-)  Night night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment