Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random Quiz...I Was Bored

     Before you read my quiz I wanted to go ahead and upload a picture of my new haircut! :-) I only took one the day after I had it done and have been so busy I haven't really had much time to take anymore. It doesn't look the greatest, as we had been walking around downtown Roanoke in 90 degree weather and high humidity...and my hair does very strange things when it's humid...*grin*  
















QUIZ:

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
My parents saw me kiss Caleb...so I guess that would count.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
If it's really hot outside, lol.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
Absolutely....I always set my goals as high as possible.

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Yes!

Ever snuck out of your house?
Yes!

Kill or Be killed?
If it meant protecting my family, I'd say KILL, but as for myself, be killed!

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
Break someone's heart.

What did you do today?
Helped cater the dedication luncheon for Grace Baptist Church, visitied Caleb's parents

Do you like someone right this second?
YEPPERS! Happily married!

Would you ever get a tattoo?
NOPE!

What was the last thing you ate?
2 hotdogs, lol..but I start the slimfast diet tomorow! :-)

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person

Do you snore?
Caleb says I do, but I think he lies, lol!

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
No.

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Pass out?

Do you like to spend time with people?
Of course I do!

Are you hungry?
Not really!

Are you a forgiving person?
Yes, very forgiving...a little too much so!

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Well, I stuck some in the dishwasher yesterday!

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
No...taking a bit of a break while Daddy feeds Noah Bug.

Do you want a relationship right now?
Again, I'm very happily married.

What are you about to do?
Finish this up and get ready for bed.

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
Ummm, no?!

If you could be a superhero what would you want to do?
Fly...yeppers, I have always wanted to fly! *grin*

Your name plus "ness"?
Raquelness....sounds funny.

Three feelings at the moment?
Tired, Happy, Peaceful

Done anything you regret so far in life?
A few things, but I believe most of us have.

Are you listening to anything?
Caleb is watching Rugby on TV.

Where are you right now?
In Noah's room.

What are you scared of?
Public Speaking

Last movie you watched?
Dear John

Last song you sang out loud?
Patty Cake

Are you thinking of someone right now?
Well, I wasn't until I got asked this question!

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom.

Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
itunes music

Have you changed much this year?
Well, I became a Mom, so I guess I've changed quite a bit! :-)

Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
I guess over to Craig County!

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Ummmm, not that I can recall.

Do you speak any other language?
Well, I try to speak French...

Do you dress for style or comfort?
Depends on my mood.

Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
I've drank in Mexico, lol, but not gotten drunk.

What's the craziest thing you've done?
Did some pretty crazy stuff on my 21st bday, but I won't go there.

Favorite color(s)?
Pink and Baby Blue

What is your favorite Nickelback song?
Never Gonna Be Alone

What are you looking forward to this summer?
BUSCH GARDENS!!!

Last time you smiled?
A few minutes ago when Caleb told me I looked beautiful today.

If you could choose any fate what would you choose?
Gotta think about that one some more.

If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
I've already got everything I could ever want!

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

MySpace Surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment