Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nervous, Excited....HAPPY!

     It really just hit me that next month we could get preggers with baby number two! WOW!  Caleb and I were talking about it again last night and have decided to "officially" start trying again!  That kind of scares me but excites me at the same time....I just can't believe that we are getting ready to begin this journey all over again!  *big smile*  But, we trust God with this and have Him at the forefront of this decision....He has blessed us so much already and we just look forward to waking up each morning to see what new blessing He is going to bestow on us next!  :-)  Noah has been such a joy in our lives and we probably wouldn't be talking about having another one so soon had he been a "bad baby" but he is so good...even on those really rough days where he feels bad, he just toughs it out, and VERY RARELY cries......SOOOOO, making the decision to start trying for a second really wasn't that difficult!  Going to get off of here now and play with my little bundle of joy....he is quite full of energy this morning, lol!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment