Monday, June 21, 2010

We Booked Our Trip

     Caleb and I celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary next month; July 12th. We are going to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg and finally booked our hotel. We were going to stay at a bed and breakfast but then thought about it and decided a hotel would be just fine too. So, our parents are going to watch Noah for us the 10th through the 12th so we can have our little get away. I was worried all last month because I just knew I would be having my monthly while we were on our trip...and oh em gee!!!! Can you imagine walking around in the middle of July at an amusement park while THAT was going on?  *sighs*  I certainly can because it has happened to me before. Well, turns out things are going to work out JUST fine and that's not going to be an issue....BUT (yes, there's always a but isn't there?!, lol)  I AM going to be ovulating...and we've already decided we're not using birth control because we're leaving this totally up to the Lord. Thus far, we've just been careful around that time of the month...because we wanted to wait until at least 6 months after having Noah before trying again. But, as of July, that 6 months will officially be up! *GRIN*  So, yeah...perfect timing huh? And several of my friends keep informing me "you better be careful, because baby number 2 WASN'T PLANNED and happened while we were on vacation!"  So yeah...we shall see I guess. We've talked about it and prayed about it and we trust God with it!  No worries!  *smile*  Just found it interesting that things worked out the way they did....


Quoting Jesus:
"The kingdom of Heaven is within you.... Seek ye first the kingdom of Heaven and all things will be added unto you."

No comments:

Post a Comment