Thursday, June 10, 2010

God is SO Good

     I have a part time job starting in the Fall, which I'm really excited about. I'm going to be a tutor over in Craig which should be fun!!! :-)  It won't be a ton of extra money but enough that we'll be able to save up money for a down payment on a house....*GRIN*  I am getting so excited about buying instead of renting!  It will be awesome!  Noah will have a yard to run around in when he gets old enough to toddle and I'm trying to talk Caleb into letting us get a puppy too...:-)  We shall see!  All in God's good timing.
     I had a rough start to my day today...I had to get blood work done on Tuesday of this week because I had to have my potassium levels checked; the doctor put me on topomax to prevent migraines and it can apparently have an affect on those levels in my system...but anyways, I got a phone call from their office this morning saying my bloodwork had come back abnormal and that i needed to do it again at the start of next week. *sighs*  They said that the levels of my liver enzymes were borderline which isn't anything to freak out over, but still, it's hard not to worry...if this second set of bloodwork comes back abnormal I have to have several tests done to make sure nothing is seriously wrong!  If you remember, please say a prayer that my bloodwork will come back normal! :-) 
     The rest of my day went fairly well!  Noah cheered me up with his smiles and giggles so that was a blessing!  I got my grocery shopping done and that's always an accomplishment when you have your baby with you! :-)  Caleb didn't get home from work until late so that was rough but I'm not going to complain...he is home now and for that I"m VERY thankful!  I definitely need lots of hugs and snuggles tonight...it's just been one of those long days...not horrible, but enough to make me feel a bit out of sorts! And what better way to relax and brighten my mood than to spend an evening in my hubby's arms? *smile*  I'm going to get off of here now so I can go get some cuddles from my two favorite boys! Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment