Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gotta Get Me To a Wedding

    Not my wedding of course, lol! :-)  I actually have a two year anniversary coming up next month and I absolutely CANNOT WAIT!!!  But, we went to our friend's wedding today and it was beautiful!  :-)  Weddings always make me so happy...*grin*   Because it always makes me think of my own...WOW...I can't believe how quickly the time has flown since that day!  Walking down the aisle towards Caleb and taking that vow to become his wife was one of the most beautiful moments of my life...rated up there among getting saved and holding my newborn baby for the first time!
     Today was really awesome because we had so many people who got to see Noah for the first time and that was pretty cool...I always love it when people tell us what a handsome, well behaved little boy we have. It is guaranteed to bring a smile to my face every single time!  But, alas, now my hubby is going off to play poker with his friends...*sighs*  Don't get me wrong, I like for him to hang out with his guy friends but I'm going to miss him soooooo much when he is gone!  Plus, I pretty much spend my entire week waiting to spend my weekends with him!  BLEH!   LOL!  I might watch the new Alice in Wonderland while he is gone....that sounds pretty good to me!  Noah still needs to take a nap so mama and baby will curl up on the couch and rest while Daddy is away and wait for him to get home!  :-)  If we fall asleep the time will pass quickly.
     And as a final note, I'm very thankful that the Lord sent us this beautiful rain today to cool off this hot day! :-)  I love the warm weather but we definitely needed the storm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment