Thursday, June 17, 2010

Looking Forward to Father's Day



     I can't believe that Father's Day is Sunday! We celebrated it last year even though little Noah Bug was in my belly because we believe that life begins at conception. This year, though, is going to be soooo different...we have our beautiful little Noah here with us...full of his babbles, smiles, dirty diapers, and plenty of moments to make our hearts melt. We've already gotten all of our shopping finished for Daddy and can't wait to give him all of his stuff...but more than anything, lots of snuggles and sugars for being the greatest Daddy we could ever ask for. I thought God had blessed me when I experienced being Caleb's wife, but after living each day as the Mother of his child....all I can say is WOW...I didn't think it could get any better...that HE could get any better, but he did. I fall more in love with him by the day...and seeing the way he holds and loves our little boy makes me love him so much more!  :-)  Thankful to God for blessing me with a wonderful husband and an amazing Daddy for our Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment