Sunday, June 13, 2010

ANOTHER MILESTONE MOMENT!!!

     This is one proud Mommy blogging tonight. My, not so little baby, has been trying to hold his own bottle for the past month now...he gets so frustrated when he can't do it, so I thought I would invest in a sippy cup. I knew it was a little over ambitious considering he hasn't even turned five months yet, but we decided to give it a go!  :-)  And can you believe this?  He held it on his own...with NO PROBLEMS...on the VERY FIRST TRY!  We are some very proud parents of our little boy. I was bragging on him at church this morning and had about ten people tell me that he was making room for the next one...*gulps*  It made me laugh, but it does make me nervous how quickly that old wives tale could turn into our next fairy tale moment!  Anyways, I just couldn't wait to tell each of you about this "big boy" moment in our son's life!  Thanks for sharing in our joy!  


















No comments:

Post a Comment