Friday, June 11, 2010

Lovin' Summer

     Let me just say this...I LOVE SUMMER! :-)  I took Noah for a walk this morning and the sunshine was beautiful. There was a breeze in the air and even though it was 90 degrees at 11am, I didn't care! I love warm weather and it reminded me of Florida...my dream home. If all of my family didn't live in Virginia, I would probably move to Florida, but I think my parents would absolutely kill me if I up and relocated their grandchild like that! Maybe we will retire there..who knows?  Anyways, just wanted to post and praise God for this beautiful weather! 
     We are heading over to Craig this evening to have our traditional family get together celebrating school being out. We don't have to go anymore, praise the Lord *smile* but my Mom and Aunt both work at the school in Craig and my little cousin starts school in the fall....until we run out of kids, we will continue to celebrate this tradtion...and as for all the children growing up, I don't see this happening anytime soon, lol!  Then, tomorrow, we've been invited to a cookout/pool party which will be awesome!  Noah has never been in the pool before so that should be fun....we still haven't bought him any floaties for the water, so I guess we will be doing that tonight or tomorrow! And, before the cookout, we are going to a wedding...one of our good friends is getting married...and I LOVE weddings! :-)  So, I am very much looking foward to the weekend that we have ahead of us...not to mention, I do believe i have convinced Caleb to take me to Tudors in downtown Roanoke for breakfast in the morning....so double, triple, quadruple YAY!!!  Going to go enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment