Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why Do People Have to Involve ME in THEIR Drama?

     *Sighs*  Well, life was going along perfectly, drama free, which should have been a clear sign that something was about to go wrong. I'm not going to go into details only that I am SO sick and tired of people using Facebook to try and cause drama. I will make a post that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, and yet, they find it perfectly socially acceptable, to say something RUDE where everyone can read it. Which is fine...if they get pleasure out of trying to run other people's lives and make them feel bad, that's ok...I just wish they didn't include me in it. But whatever, that was my small little rant of the day, and now I am fine, lol! :-)  I am just so truly blessed and even during these "AHHHHHHH" moments, I just keep reminding myself that I can't fix the world's problems. 
     But anyways, moving on to something more positive and upbeat, I only have two weeks left until me and Caleb's two year anniversary. We were married on July 12, 2008! :-)  I am so excited to be going away for a few days...and yes, I am going to miss Noah like CA-RAZY, lol, but he will enjoy spending the time with his Nana and Papa, I'm sure. And Caleb and I definitely need this break to get away together!  He keeps trying to convince me to ride roller coasters with him, and I was all gung-ho about it for a while, but the closer it gets to our trip, the butterflies in my tummy are increasing by the day. Now, I'm not so sure if I  have the nerve to ride one, lol...I've only ridden three my entire life and to be perfectly honest there were 7 and 8 year olds getting off of them grinning from ear to ear....so, baby coasters pretty much. Caleb wants me to ride The Griffin, which I was PETRIFIED just watching HIM RIDE IT the last time we went....soooooo, this should definitely be interesting to say the least! :-) 

Ciao, Au Revoir, Bye, See ya Later, Buona Sera, Shalom, Goodbye

2 comments:

  1. :) I am beginning to hate facebook.

    Also, you should SO ride the Griffin. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're WAY braver than me, lol. I used to think I could ride coasters...that was before I did, lol. :-) And now, I'm just petrified...silly, I know! But, MAYBE, Caleb will be able to convince me...and let's just hope I don't spend the entire day in the infirmary (sp?) puking my guts up, lol!

    ReplyDelete